X-ray Inspection (2D X-ray)
What we can do
X-ray is one of the most efficient and quick methods to detect and analyze product internal structures and flaws in a non-destructive testing.
more about x-ray
X-ray is very powerful in penetrating objects. The level of penetration varies with the density of the substance contained in an object structure. The X-ray receives images based on the amount of penetrated energy.
The Superiority Of LF
- Fast delivery
- The higher-end equipment in the industry
- Professional analysis ability
- Accompany customer to perform testing
IC – detachment of first bond pad
IC – crack in second bond pad
IC – wire damage
- Defect inspection in IC packaging: layer delamination, burst crack, void, and bonding inspection.
- Potential defects in the PCB manufacturing process E.g.: misalignment, bridge or open circuit.
- SMT soldering void inspection and measurement.
- Defect inspection of open, short or abnormal connections in the interconnect.
- Solder ball array inspection in BGA packaging and flip chip packaging.
- Inspection of crack in high density plastic material or void in metal.
- Chip dimension measurement, wire arc measurement, soldering percentage measurement.
- Real time image
- Measurement image dimension
- Max magnification of 1920 (Depending on sample Ssze)
- X-Ray spot size: 0.25μm ; diamond 0.1μm ; quadra7 0.1μm
- Tilt angle 66ﾟ, 360ﾟrotation
- Maximum energy 160KV, 3W; diamond 160KV, 10W; quadra7 160KV, 20W
- Inspection area 45cm (L) X 40cm (W) X 10cm(H) / Weight 5kg.
Aluminum wires or low density materials used in IC packaging are not applicable To X-Ray inspection.