ISO/IEC 17025 Lab Certification Consultancy
What we can do
- Assist test laboratories of chemical/safety/electric characteristics/reliability/biochemical to become ISO/IEC 17025 certified
- Assist setting up IECQ AQP compliant measurement laboratories
- Trouble shooting and operation manual set-up
- Provide training workshops
- Laboratory hardware equipment installation and planning
- Laboratory facility construction supervision
- Laboratory test equipment and standard supplies procurement
What need Value-Added Services ?
ISO/IEC 17025 (General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories) is a systematic planning relevant execution standard for quality control (QC), quality assurance (QA), and quality improvement (QI) in laboratory management structures. It applies to any organization engaged in quality inspection execution and product CoA provision, test and/or calibration laboratories for product inspection and verification. Entities compliant with the standard are qualified to give credible inspection and test reports.