Thermogravimetric Analyzer (TGA)
What we can do
You may get important material characteristics by analyzing curves of changes in weight over temperature or time.
- Decomposition Temperature, Td
- Thermal Stability
- Weight Percentage of Volatiles or Moisture
- Weight Percentage of Additives
- Composition of Multi-component Specimen
What is XRD?
The Thermogravimetric Analyzer detects weight changes of samples under varying temperatures and times by placing the sample in a furnace programmed with rising, declining, or constant temperatures and purged with constant ambient gas (e.g. nitrogen or air).
The Superiority Of LF
- Material Characteristics Verification And Comparison
- Material Composition And Additive Comparison
- Material Heat Resistance Test
- Process Quality Control