Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC)
What we can do
You may get important material characteristics by analyzing their heat flow-temperature variation curves.
- Glass Transition Temperature, Tg
- Melting Point, Tm
- Crystallization Temperature, Tc
- Reaction Heat, ΔH
- Specific Heat Capacity, Cp
- Degree of Cure
What is DSC?
The Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) detects changes in temperature and heat flow during thermal transitions of material by placing sample material in a furnace programmed with rising, declining, or constant temperatures and purged with constant ambient gas (e.g. nitrogen).
The Superiority Of LF
- Material Property Verification And Comparison
- Process Quality Control
- Reaction Heat And Calculation Of The Extent Of Reaction
- Analysis Over Rubber Curing Degree