IC Wire Bonding / Assembly
What we can do
LF is capable of meeting engineering requirements regarding IC wire bonding and assembly, from rework, to wire patch-up, to engineering sample preparation, through to total project development.
A die must be linked with the substrate to fulfill its intended function; a wire bonding is to connect the signal from a die to the substrate.
The Superiority Of LF
- PCB development and packaging projects
- Rework of rejected ICs sample preparation, backside sample preparation
- Planning of small-quantity production
- Push and pull test (Ball shear/Wire pull/Solder ball shear/Die shear)
- Wire bonding/molding/capping
- Varieties of wire bonding methods: driver IC, COB, FIB pad, Chip-To-Chip, Ball mounting
- Wire bonding verification(Open/Short Test)