Micro Pollution (Unknown Material) Test/ Analysis
What we can do
LF may assist you in making qualitative analysis over foreign matter found in your processes to identify unknown pollutants and substances.
Our ICP-MS equipment is capable of qualitative and quantitative analysis of compounds of carbon (C), hydrogen (H), and oxygen (O) including PP, PS, PV and other substances or inorganic substances like metal elements, acid ions and halogen among others. Sample pre-treatment along with GC-MS may be provided for analysis of organic components of evaporative gases.
- FTIR test (Fourier Transform IR spectrometer)
- ICP-MS test (Inductive coupled plasma emission spectrometer)
- XRF test
- DSC / TMA / DMA / TGA test
- Material verification tests
- HPLC solvent characteristics difference analysis