i-v curve measurement
“Verify and measure semiconductor device characteristics (e.g., Diode I-V and MOSFET characteristics curves) with voltages or currents provided by a source measurement unit (SMU).”
what can we do
Lab First may assist verify and measure parameters and characteristics of semiconductor electronic devices, e.g. capacitance-voltage(C-V), voltage-current (I-V), resistance(R), capacitance(C), inductance(L) and signal waveform, to identify causes of devices failure for later analysis.
The Superiority Of LF
- Easy and fast
- Diversified equipment optional for different requirements
- SMU with support of high resolution up to 10 fA
- Measuring different types of packaging together with probe pad
Example of I-V Curve
- DC and semiconductor components characterization
- Electrical failure analysis (EFA
- Assistant in subsequent electrical measurements (Force V Measure I / Force I Measure V).
- Keysight B1500A
- Keithley 4200
- Keithley 2450
- HP 4156A
- C-V Maximum Voltage: 25V, Maximum Frequency: 5 MHz.
- I-V Maximum 4 Channel; Maximum Voltage: 200 V、Maximum I.: 1A; Power:20 W.